Account & Verification
All question commonly asked about account & verification in SaracenMarkets.
A colour copy of a valid official identification document issued by authorities (e.g. passport, driver’s license, identity card, etc.) – must contain the client’s full name with clear and readable details.
Account verification is a simple measure to ensure the validity of your information and protect our clients against fraud. It will make sure that your transactions are authorized and secure. We strongly recommend submitting all of the required documents before start trading.
Usually, document verification is instant (using Artificial Intelligence – AI), depends on the document provided. Manual verification may be required if the document can not be processed by AI, it may take a maximum of 24 hours (working days).
Yes, you may change all of your data above in the Client Area.
You can change to a new password by Go to Log In > Forget Password (https://saracen.app/forgot-password), Next, enter your email address (registered email), click the continue button. You will receive a pin and a link via email. Follow the link provided in the email and make changes to the new password as soon as possible.
If you wish to update your residential address, please send an email to [email protected] from your registered email address and upload the POR (not older than 6 months) confirming that address in the Client Area.
All questions mostly asked regarding MT4 platform.
You required to have information as Account Number / Login, Password and Server. Follow the instructions below.
- Click on "File" (top left corner in MetaTrader 4).
- Select "Login to Trade Account".
- Enter the account number into the "Login" section.
- Enter a trading password (to be able to trade) or investor password (only for observation of activity; placing orders option will be switched off) to the "Password" section.
- Select the server name SaracenInc-Live or Demo from the list suggested at the "Server" section.
Note, you may require to re-login MT4 for all devices after changing the password. Please follow the step below.
- Log in to your Client Area using your e-mail and password.
- Navigate to 'Accounts' and select 'Accounts Overview'
- Select your trading account number (from table LIVE ACCOUNTS / DEMO ACCOUNTS).
- Click the 'Change' button, select Send PIN via Email and Continue.
- Will send the pin to your email.
- Follow the instruction in the email to use the pin and get a new password.
For further assistance, please contact our Customer Support.
Yes, for sure. MT4 can be used on the macOS platform. Please navigate to Client Area and find Downloads from menu.
An "Invalid account" error indicates that you have entered incorrect login details. Please make sure that:
- You entered the account number
- You used the correct password
- You chose the correct server
If you’ve lost your trader password, you can restore it in your Client Area. Please refer to the first question.
No Connection indicates that you failed to connect to our server. You should do the following:
- Click on the bottom right corner of MT4 where it is showing No Connection and select "Re-scan servers", or select the server with the lowest ping.
- If the server does not respond, close MT4 and restarts it again using "Run as Administrator" mode.
- Check your Firewall settings and add MT4 to the "allowed programs" or "exceptions" list.
If this doesn’t work, please contact our Customer Support.
Yes for all account types except Cent at your own risk.
Deposits & Withdrawals
All questions regarding money in and out from your trading account.
We offer a wide range of payment options for deposits/withdrawals: by multiple credit cards, multiple electronic payment methods, bank wire transfer, local bank transfer, and other payment methods.
As soon as you open a trading account, you can log in to our Client Area, select a payment method of your preference on the Deposits/Withdrawal pages, and follow the instructions given.
You can instantly transfer funds between your Wallet and your trading accounts by logging in to the Client Area, navigate to Accounts and Accounts Overview.
Click the "Transfer to Live Account" button from the Wallet list.
Choose the Wallet as "Transfer From" and the target trading account as "Transfer To", then Continue.
Enter the amount you wish to transfer and Proceed to the transfer fund.
You must withdraw from the payment gateway you deposit from. If you are unable to use the same, kindly contact Customer Support.
Kindly use B2BinPAY using cryptocurrencies.
Questions on the partnership program (IB) by SaracenMarkets.
A Referral link is your unique code to register a new client under your account.
You can get your referral link in your Client Area. To do it, please proceed to the IB Menu from the main menu and choose the "Marketing Tools", then "Links". You will see your referral link to register a new account under "IB Links".
The Partner mission (IB - Introducing Broker) is devoted to attracting clients willing to deposit and trade. By attracting clients, an IB can get a commission for his/her client’s trading.
To make your IB account work, your clients need to deposit money and close trading orders. The commission depends on the instrument traded, lot size, and account type. Visit the IB Menu page to see the commission rates per 1 lot.
In order to become an IB, you need to apply through the Help Desk or Customer Support.
Unable to find question and answer from this page. You can try to ask with our Customer Support representative or contact us.